Monetary Donations make the most significant difference for our team. We are 100% volunteer ran, and each dollar goes directly to rescuing dogs in need.
The Puppy Mill Rescue Team is always in need of donations! Besides monetary donations, we are always in need of supplies as well.
Supply Wish List:
- harnesses of all sizes, used is fine as long as not broken
- dog and puppy toys, we prefer these to be new
- blankets and towels, used are fine but please clean them first
- dog/puppy food and treats, unopened, cans or bags
- paper towels
- disinfecting wipes (ex: Lysol wipes or generic)
If you would like to make a monetary donation, please visit our PayPal page. A PayPal account is not required to donate.
Volunteer with the Puppy Mill Rescue Team
There are so many ways you can volunteer!
We need help with:
- Transporting the dogs to rescues
- Fundraising efforts
- And so much more
If you would like to volunteer with the Puppy Mill Rescue Team, please email us today at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer with a rescue who works with the Puppy Mill Rescue Team
The puppy mill team is dependent on rescues to secure fosters and then forever homes for the dogs we rescue. Find a rescue in your area on our rescue page.